West Columbia Animal Hospital -
West Columbia, TX
CANINE HEALTH GUIDELINES
- Puppies should begin vaccinations at 6 to 8 weeks of age.
- Dogs should be vaccinated against distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, bordetella (kennel cough), coronavirus, parvovirus, parainfluenza, rabies, and canine influenza.
- Dogs should be on a monthly preventative heartworm medication and should be checked yearly.
- Stool examinations for intestinal parasites should be done once yearly.
- Dogs at risk should receive the lyme vaccination and rattlesnake vaccine.
- Year round flea and/or tick control is recommended
FELINE HEALTH GUIDELINES
- Kittens should be tested for Feline Leukemia and Feline AIDS.
- Kittens should begin vaccinations at 8 to 10 weeks of age.
- Cats should be immunized for feline distemper, feline leukemia virus, respiratory viruses, rabies, and feline infectious peritonitis.
- Cats should be on a preventative heartworm medication.
- Cats should be on a year round flea control.
1251 N Columbia Dr, West Columbia, Texas 77486
Monday - Friday: 8:00 to 5:00
Every Other Saturday: 8:00 to 12:00
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK
WEST COLUMBIA ANIMAL HOSPITALON FACEBOOK